April 3, 2011

I study political science.

And I can't stand those people who know nothing about war in Libya.
Just as a good British cook can't stand other cooks who can't remember exactly the simplest recipe for pudding.
Or a vintage cold steel collector who can't bear when people try to discuss his collection (being a total disaster at recognizing a sword and a carving knife).

Or anyone else.



I'd prefer knowing nothing about crappy reality shows on MTV rather than knowing nothing what's going on in the world. Litter to my brain. Do you know who is Justin Bieber? I do. I want him to get out of my memory but I adore all evil jokes about him HAHAHA. Ok, that's clear.

When they pathetically say "Whole world is watching Libya", well, those who don't give a darn about current events in this country — they are out of the world.
I don't mean that war in Libya is the only hot topic now, but who knows what will come out of it?


By the way, could you tell me any pudding recipe?
And I'll tell you something about Libyan war. Agreed?

1 comment:

  1. Vladamir,
    I do not know of any pudding recipes but I do know this:

    obama is a f--king traitor and hates America.
    The entire arab world is a pox on the rest of
    the world and should be eliminated as required.
    The goals should be to make the world free from
    islam, sharia law and losers like obama. I never thought I would live to see the day where
    I would think Bill Clinton was a decent potus.
    But comparing the mullah in the White House to slick willie, I will take Clinton any day.

    Libya is a joke and we should pull our troops completely OUT of any arab country and worry about the USA for once, seal our borders with
    Mexico with armed troops, with REAL ROE and the
    permision to use such ROE. Let the muslims kill each other off and when we need to, nuke them back to the stone age where they truly belong.

    Thanks for visiting Patriot's Corner. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete